Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It is already September 13!

So much for posting every other day. Life is so packed sometimes. Well at least I posted before half the month was gone.

It is amazing to watch people have generous hearts. The Shiloh Church in the last week has given over $10,000 for Katrina refugees, $4000 for building a habitat house as well as keeping their regular commitments. And the time given. There are people doing helpful things everyday.

I miss the summer. I miss the focused energy of trips and camps. I miss wearing shorts to work. I miss daily worship with a group. I miss seeing God transform people daily.

But the transition to the school year is good. FISH, BL!P, Sunday nights, Devo, and coming soon, Quiz, and retreats. God will continue to transform just using different means.

May God use the people around you to continue to mold you in His likeness.

No comments: