Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tag Four

4. I have failed so far in my life at passing on the "Watching of NFL Football". I have tried. I have sat small children in front of the tv to watch with me. I have asked and invited. I have reminded that "today is a football day" (with much excitement in my voice). I have even tried to get people outside the family to take on the tradition to no avail. My latest project is Ana Grace McKinzie. While being 7 months old is a very impressionable age, she has napped through every Sunday afternoon and her mother is working against me as she is in bed before Monday night football. I only have this season to imprint this desire so the window is closing. My last hope may be grandchildren. I can only hope that this tradition is not ended but only skipped a generation.

No comments: