Friday, August 14, 2009

time to write again

I have been silent for too long. Late 2008 and early 2009 presented me with new challenges. So to answer the challenge from 2 of my friends I am committed to being a consistent blogger. I have had plenty to be dissatisfied with in the last year, so it may take me a while to catch up.

The summer of 2009 will be memorable. Mexico, ACU Camps, Wilderness Trek, Alpha, Sooner, VBS and Omega. I did have one open week. So I can be dissatisfied with that.

And now for what will keep me writing (through Thanksgiving at least): Song of the Day

Radar Love
Golden Earring

Dedicated to Denise

I've been drivin' all night, my hand's wet on the wheel
There's a voice in my head that drives my heel
It's my baby callin', says I need you here
And it's half past four and I'm shifting gear

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm honored to be the first to comment on your renewed blogging experience. I'm not totally sure why you should be dissatisfied with staying home for a week. I would think you would enjoy watching all of us tell stories from the summer and getting to tell stories yourself. Yes, you can do these things after the summer is over but some of the enthusiasm is lost by that point.

Megan said...

I am glad that you can finally be home with your woman!